Monday, January 23, 2012

My First Blog Award!

I won my first blog award!


Anne over at Strawberry Monkey Files was sweet enough to pass this along to me. Anne, you made my day! Then Michelle gave me the same award from Crafty Junkie. Thanks ladies!

Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'.  The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.  So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers.  Please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!



My five picks for the Liebster award are:



These blogs are a part of my daily reading so please go check them out and make new friends! 

XOXO,  

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me!! I'm still learning all this blogging stuff so I hope I did it right. I copied alot of yours.

Heather said...

Congrats! I'm off to check your links out now. :)

Becky said...

Heidi it looks great! I copied from the person who gave it to me too. Your blog is looking really good. Thanks Heather!

Tracy said...

Congrats on the award :)

Hilary said...

I'm so excited for my first blog award! Thank you so much!! I'm thrilled to hear that my blog is part of your daily reading :)

Go check out my blog to see my shout-out to you! Thanks again!

Hilary @ richardsfam4.blogspot.com

cathhasablog@gmail.com said...

Hey Congrats! This is such a cool idea! Hilary has passed on the award to me...I am so honoured! I really like your blog and I look forward to being your new loyal follower! When you have a chance, come by for a visit at my blog, Home is Where my Heart is @ http://cathhasablog.blogspot.com/ Big Hug, Cath

Post a Comment