Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pages From the Heart: Let's Roll

When my friends and I went roller skating to celebrate a 30th birthday, I instantly knew that it was going to make a fabulous layout at some point down the road. For my assignments this month for Pages From the Heart I was working with the "Celebrate" line by Authentique. I thought the combination of red, black, and teal were perfect for this assignment. I also used a sketch from one of Allison Davis' new sketchbooks.

How We Roll Layout
You can view more photos and read the supply list on the Pages blog. Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

8 comments:

Ashley Rock said...

Great layout! I love the banner!

Heidi said...

I love the circle. Nice page. Sounds like a fun way to celebrate a birthday.

Sheila said...

Cute photos and layout! Thanks for warming up with ScrapFIT!

Missy Whidden said...

I love this! I love the little banner at the bottom, and I really like the blues & reds mixed together. Perfect layout! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

Lynn said...

What a cute layout. I love all the stars you used to embellish your layout. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT.

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Such a fun LO and fabulous title!! Love how you used this paper line and that little banner is just so adorable!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

REally like the bold colours here.

Steffanie said...

Great design! Love the star embellies and the banner under the large photo! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!!!

Post a Comment