Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beach Card and Layout

My last two projects for the month are up on the Pages From the Heart blog this week. I was given the "Fresh" collection by Authentique and I love it! My favorite part of summer is going to the beach and Authentique's take on beachy colors is perfect.

This month I made a photo tray as well as a card and a layout. The layout features pictures of my husband and I in Costa Rica last year.



You can read the supply list and see some more pictures over on the Pages From the Heart blog. You can also see these projects in person at the store in Monrovia.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Becky

2 comments:

Saucy Siciliana said...

You are very creative, lovely work. I found you at my friend scrapitwithasong. I hope I learn something from you girls, I have no talent at all. I am following you from Rome!

scrappymo! said...

Love the stitching on both...it really sets of the card and the layout.

Post a Comment