Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello Box Card

Hello scrappy friends!

I have a new card today that I created for Pages From the Heart. I love scouring the Internet for new folding methods when making cards. I often find myself at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts and I was in luck when I found this video tutorial for a box card. Check out her site for more fabulous ideas!

This is my take on the box card!


I am determined to use every scrap I have of the Pebbles "Walnut Grove" collection! I love it! I've had it for a while now just because I don't want to run out! I am a true scrapbook hoarder. Guilty as charged.

If you are ever in the Monrovia, California area, please make a trip to Pages From the Heart. It is a wonderful store with lovely people!

Thanks for reading!

I am linking up to:

Use it Tuesday - Challenge #54 - Flowers for Mom (Used stickers and a border punch that have been hanging around my scrap desk for some time now!
Paper Playtime - More than 1 Fold



XOXO,

9 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Love your box card, you did a fabulous job. I sure can relate to hoarding that last bit of favorite paper!! Thanks for visiting my blog today, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

yyam said...

Ooooh...how sweet! Love your box card! I so want to try to make one too!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty and so creative! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love finding new blogs to read and follow. :)

Michelle said...

What a neat idea! Definitely going to try this soon. Looks like a fun way to package little treats.

Leslie Germain said...

Becky. GOrgeous card. Love the folding, colors and embellishment. Thank you for linking up.
Leslie :)

Heather said...

Very pretty. I like how you punched the edges of the box. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our more than one fold challenge.

Sherri said...

This is so cool. Thanks for using up your stash, and sharing your lo with us at Use It Tuesday.

Leslie Germain said...

I didn't realize I wasn't following your blog. Newest GFC follower Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

Post a Comment