Thursday, June 20, 2013

Next to Me Dog Layout

Hello all!

Today I have a layout I created for the latest music challenge at Scrap it With a Song. This week we have our coordinator's pick, Next to Me by Emeli Sande.


This song has been on repeat for me lately! I LOVE it! I was very excited when I saw it on our challenge list. This song is about a good, trustworthy man who is always by her side. I could have easily created a layout about my amazing husband, but decided to go a different route.


I am lucky enough to have two amazing companions by my side. Shady loves my husband, but he never leaves my side. Usually he's snoozing by my feet while I scrapbook but today I caught him staring at me (most likely because he wanted ANOTHER treat). So here is my layout dedicated to my little cropping friend.


This layout was created using the latest kit from Paper Made Bakery. There is a story behind this kit that I'll be sharing shortly. I did some stitching and tried some basic doodling. I don't like my handwriting so a hidden journaling tag is the perfect solution for me! I also used this sketch from My Scrap and More Sketches.


Scrap it With a Song is currently holding a Design Team call. This team is a blast to work with. Check out the details on the blog!

Thanks for reading!

Linking up to:
My Scraps and More Sketches - Sketch #33
SWAT - June Basic Training: Fun with Stitching


XOXO,

6 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Awww...cuteness! Love the stitching and doodling and how you turned the large strip of paper into a banner!

Charity said...

one great big AWWWWWWWWWW for adorability here!!! Thanks for linking up with SWAT.

Michele Duffy said...

Sweet title and picture, the stitched circles look great! Glad you could join us at SWAT.

Unknown said...

Aw! So cute! Love that you also added a bit of burlap - totally goes great with the stitched circles. Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

by belle said...

I absolutely love the stitching on your LO!! Super cute!

Lisa P said...

Your stitching is awesome. Love the burlap. Great job with this layout. Thanks for playing with us at SWAT.

Post a Comment