Tuesday, September 10, 2013

You're the Sweetest Doodlebug Card

Howdy!

Today is a new challenge over at Use it Tuesday! The first challenge of the month is Friendship. I decided to take out my Doodlebug Fruit Stand collection once more and see what I could come up with...


...and it was a friendly card! I love all of the fruit stickers and this pear paper but honestly could not figure out what to do with it. I kept digging through my stash and found this sentiment stamp in a set I bought last year. I had bought the set for one stamp (crazy, right?) and the rest of it had laid unused for months. I dug even further in my stash and found my PageMaps book I had sadly not opened in a year. So sad! I was excited when I first bought the book and for some reason just hadn't used it. I've now displayed it prominently on my desk so that it gets more use because there are tons of great sketches in it! I also found some American Crafts colored pencils I picked up at a discount store last year that hadn't even been sharpened yet. And that ribbon? Well, it came out of one of my eight (yes 8!) mason jars of ribbon I have on my desk. You could say I have a ribbon problem.

Be sure to head over to Use it Tuesday to use your stash! Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment