Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Friends Layout

Good morning scrappers!

Today is my very first reveal with Sketches in Thyme and I had so much fun with our first sketch!


And here is my take on this sketch:


These pictures were taken at a wedding last month where I was the Matron of Honor and my handsome husband was a groomsman. This paper collection is by Simple Stories and it is called Vintage Bliss. And it is ABSOLUTELY my new favorite paper collection. It is STUNNING in real life. The colors blend so beautifully. I definitely see myself hoarding some of this paper in the near future. I was also stoked about using my new Amy Tangerine date stamp.

To see what the other design team members did with this sketch or to give it a try yourself, please visit the Sketches in Thyme blog. Entries can be submitted all month long.

Thanks for reading!

Linking up to:
Scrap Your Story: Challenge #10 Favorites (My favorite friends, my new favorite paper collection, and my favorite color is pink!)
Red Carpet Studio: RCS #35 "Black Swan" (Black title and my bridesmaid dress was black!)

XOXO,

8 comments:

Brandi Matos said...

Gorgeous page and AWESOME photos!!! LOVE these papers too!!! Thanks for playing along this week at SYS!!!!

Val-Belle said...

Very pretty layout. Love the papers and the softness of the whole page. Thanks for playing along at SYS.

Cherished said...

Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

Olga said...

This is such a beautiful LO! Thank you for participating in Red Carpet Studio Challenges! Good luck=)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so beautiful! Great job with the Vintage Bliss (one of my current faves). :)

Robin said...

Great layout. Thanks for joining us at RCS.
(:(:SMiles:):)

Robin

Jessica said...

Great twist on that sketch! I'm discovering that Simple Stories may be a new favorite for me - and this collection probably needs to join my stash in too. Thanks for playing along with us at SYS!

Scrap Your Story said...

GORGEOUS paper you used. LOVE IT :) Thanks for sharing your favorite at Scrap Your Story this week. :) :) :)

Post a Comment