Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sometimes All You Need is a Hug

Hello scrappers!

I am here with my second layout this month for The Memory Nest. This month I was working with Finley by Glitz Designs.


And here is layout #2 with this awesome kit!


Our dog Shady LOVES to come up on our shoulders. He does this at least once a day. It's as if he is saying, "Hug me please!" This collection is extremely versatile. I love the bright colors. I found this sketch over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook. which was perfect for showcasing some of my favorite patterns in this collection.


Just to recap, here's the other layout I made with this kit. And I still have PLENTY of pieces left!


I have truly enjoyed being a part of The Memory Nest Design Team. Although life has taken me in a direction that is (temporarily, I hope) away from scrapbooking, being part of this team has really helped me keep my sanity these last few months! Good luck to the new DT!

This kit is currently on sale at The Memory Nest. Go snag one before they are all gone!


XOXO,

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your newest layout. Thanks Becky!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love how you highlighted this kit!

Terhi Koskinen said...

Oh, both layout are fabulous! :) Love that collection, you made it look even more good :)

Crafty Cucumber said...

Love your layout and how you were able to include so many patterned papers. Gorgeous!
I have nominated you for a Liebster Award:
http://www.craftycucumber.com/2014/05/a-blogging-award-for-crafty-cucumber.html

Post a Comment