Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mustache Bash Layout

Hello scrappers!

Today is my first reveal with the Use it Tuesday design team! The first challenge for July is Birthdays. You can create anything that inspires you about birthdays. The only rule is you must USE YOUR STASH!


I created this layout featuring picture's from my good friend's birthday dinner earlier this year. The patterned paper is by Bo Bunny and the collection is called Peacock Lane. I've had it since it first came out - in Spring of last year! I originally bought it because of the fun colors and honestly don't know why I hadn't used it sooner.

Head on over to Use it Tuesday to play along and use your stuff!

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

4 comments:

Heather B said...

Great project, Becky! I love that Peacock Lane paper too. Wish I could get my hands on some. Thanks for being a part of the UIT Design Team. ~HeatherB

Doreen Vasquez said...

Cute! I love using white as BG for a picture! Love the flourishes too!
If I have time I'm definitely going to play!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this layout. I think purple is hard to work with but you did a wonderful job!

Jessica said...

Super cute layout. I love those wooden pieces. :)

Post a Comment