Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Fine Dining Experience

Greetings! Today I have a new layout up over at The Memory Nest. Just looking at it makes me hungry!


The challenge:


I used my new Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection that I ordered from The Memory Nest shop. Let me tell you, this collection is so lovely that I had a hard time cutting it up! I created my chevron using a large background stamp from Fun Stamper's Journey. Everything else came from the same paper collection. The pictures I used were from an amazing dinner I had with my husband last summer at the incredible Mastro's in Las Vegas. I typically am not a food picture kind of girl, but this experience was so wonderful that I wanted to remember the details.

Head over to The Memory Nest to see what the other Hummingbirds created for this challenge and join us! Thanks for reading!

Linking Up With:
Sketches With Color - July 1 Sketch













XOXO,

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cute layout Becky. :)

Sura said...

Lovely page! Thank you for joining us at Sketch with Color.
Surama

Leslie Germain said...

Love you layout and how you used the Dear Lizzy collection Just beautiful!

SketcheswithColor said...

Love what you did with the sketch. I love the Dear Lizzy line too. Thanks for playing along with us at SWC!

Raechelle Bellus said...

A beautiful layout! I love the papers you've used! Such great work with the challenge!

Post a Comment