Thursday, August 8, 2013

Star Student Layout

Happy August busy bees!

Today we have a new reveal over at Sketches in Thyme. Going back to work has been on my mind a lot lately so I decided to scrap a picture from my classroom last year.


Here is our sketch:


I rotated the sketch so that I could fit my title. I used paper and stickers from the Doodlebug Take Note collection as well as some old scraps I had in my piles. The flowers in the picture were given to me by a student during teacher appreciation week. Being a part time teacher, I really wasn't expecting anything. Much to my surprise I was showered with gifts and these beautiful flowers. Being remembered by my students and knowing that I made an impact in their lives was one of the best moments of the school year.

Go to Sketches in Thyme to check out this sketch and join in on the fun! Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

3 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

I have a tear in my eye reading this, makes me want to go back to the classroom...almost.

Doreen Vasquez said...

WHat a coincidence I did a School Themed layout also!! Love the addition of the giant banner!

Jessica said...

I love, love that paper. My daughter starts first grade tomorrow and thankfully you reminded me that I need to make her or him a card.

Post a Comment