Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" Halloween Card

Hello there!

I have been on a Halloween kick these last two weeks. I think this is the first time that I have ever really scrapped anything for Halloween! No wonder I can't stop!

My design team assignment with Pages From the Heart for this month was to use the "Black Widow" collection by We R Memory Keepers. Today I have another card and it features a quote from one of my favorite movies ever, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."


I used my hexagon punch to use up some of my scraps. I pieced together the pumpkin by cutting three ovals and popping the center up with foam squares.

Thanks for reading!

I entered this card in the ScrapFit Step Class #9: Paper Piecing.

ScrapFIT

XOXO,

3 comments:

Leah said...

That is a great pumpkin! I love your card, thanks so much for joining in at ScrapFIT!

Heidi said...

I love how the pumpkin and the word pumpkin really stick out. It all looks awesome on that black background. I had no idea they made hexagon punches. That is on the top of my list to get!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute!! Love the hexagons and the Charlie Brown sentiment is so fun!! The paper pieced Pumpkin is totally adorable!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!!

Post a Comment